Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wreath Making

One of the girls in our small group invited us over to making wreaths for Christmas. She got everything for us and her mom taught us how to do everything. I didn't do things the typical way, we were suppose to use 2 of the same color ribbon, well oops!!! I had two ribbons that matched good but were not the same patterns. But I loved it!!! It took forever to get everything in the right place and secure it down. But, I think mom was doing a wreath class the same time I was working on my wreath so that was cool. Plus, it was nice just to hang out with the girls and talk!! All the wreaths turned out amazing!! And what's nice is they'll last for a few years (hopefully more), because they are the fake ones. I think next year I want to make a real one for the front door, but one year at a time right? Ross and I still aren't sure where the one I made it going, Possibly above the fireplace, maybe not. We'll figure it out tonight. For now here's pictures of it hanging on the door stopper in our room.



Thanks so much Jessica for helping us do this and opening your home!!!

0 comments: