Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Snow

We got our first snow that stuck in Wake Forest on Nov 21. We had a day where it flurried for about 5 minutes a week before that. But now it is back to the 60s. I really want a white Christmas but I guess we moved the wrong direction, further south. Should have moved to the mountains, they've got lots of snow!!! Right now the forecast for this week is mid to upper 60s. Two days ago we had the heat off and windows open because it was the 70s!!! Then again you never know if it'll snow....I'm prying for a white Christmas at least!!! The day we got snow I woke up about 6:15am (had a 7:30 class) and it was still falling, the cats were at the sliding glass door looking out like what the heck is that. If you picked them up and put them down they would go right back to the back door. I took some pictures, but by the time Ross got up at 9-9:30ish it was all gone!!! That day I wish we had a screened in porch to put them on so they could touch it. Here's some pictures of the snow.

Out the front door.

Out the back door.

Out the back door.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are getting snow down their and we aren't?
I feel rather cheated :P
Great pictures and a lovely yard :)

Stay warm!