Saturday, December 13, 2008

School's OUT!!!

Well like the title says I'm done with my fall semester. The final two weeks were killer and I know it's only God that got me through exams!!! I am happy that one half of my Old Testament is done!!! I learned a lot though that I wouldn't have known before about how the Ole and New Testaments connect so well. I'm taking a small break and then I have to start writing 2 papers that are due the first past of January. This January I'll be taking 1 2 week class. I'm excited about it because it's Counseling Theory, it's about everything I learn at Tech except from the perspective of the Bible. Other then that I'm just really excited God got me through another semester and I only have until May of 2011 until I graduate!! God has truly blessed Ross and I so far though many people who are helping us pay for school. Thank you so much! We pray He continues to bless us in this way!!!

0 comments: