Saturday, November 8, 2008

School

What can I say about school, it's busy. October seems like I never got a rest, hence all these posts coming at once!! I still have a lot to do before the semester ends, but it's slowed down. I'm so excited though because Southeastern finally approved all the classes I need to graduate and be licensed by the state. I just found out a few days ago. Plus, they are all going to be offered before I need to graduate!! God is good and provides for us! That's about all that's been going on with school., just a lot of papers that were due all at once. I'm still loving it and learning a ton! Continue to pray that God will give me the drive and strength to get through this time in my life. Ross and I are finding it harder to get through this semester then before, probably because I now carry 2 jobs and school. We both really want me to be done right now, but I have 2.5 years left. Pray God would give us patience's during this time.

2 comments:

Dad 1 or 2 said...

Remember, when you need to practice your skills on someone who is a challenge, I is it...

Melissa said...

i enjoyed your updates!

my email address is: melissalomax@gmail.com