Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Day

If finally snowed in NC!!! It was only 3.5 to 4 inches, but Ross got off of work and so did I. So it was a nice day spent together. Something that seems rare lately. Ross went out with the Jeep looking for people to pull out of the ditch or just put back on the road. But it seemed every time someone went off the road they abandoned their car right then. So he had no luck pulling people out, but he did have fun driving around. And found lots and lots of ice. When he got back we went out to the store. I had some good deals that were ending and I needed to get. So Ross brought me to Teeter and we went on our short shop. When we got home we played the Wii and just hung out. It was nice just to be with Ross all day long. He did beat me at Wii bowling twice, I got him once, and tennis a few times. But that's ok I'll get him next time! :-D The wind was blowing so some spots in the yard had a foot and some spots had 4 inches. Here are some picture of when we were out and our house.

Our House

Our House 2

One of the main roads.

Main road

The main road was iced over.

So that was the major snow storm of 2009. Yes I know it's nothing big to you northerners but to us it's a lot. But I don't think the ice is something I would like to play with or drive on.

1 comments:

The Worthey Family said...

Love the house!! This is the first picture I have seen of the outside! Can't wait to come and see it in person!