Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Baking

Yall know how I love to bake well, here's what I got made this year....

What I have left to bake is...
*Three batches of chocolate chip meringue cookies
*7-layer brownies
*Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
*Chocolate Chip cookies
*Whoopie Pies
*Butterscotch brownies
*Peanut butter balls
*Two batch of fudge

I think that's everything, basically I've been doing lots of baking and enjoying every minute of it. Evey year I love doing this, it a stress relief from exams. Plus, all of our friends get to enjoy some baked goods. I baked and Ross painted the week before my parents, sister, and grandma arrived. Here's some of what I baked...

Chocolate chip cookies

Peanut butter balls

Marshmallow swirl fudge.

7-layer brownies

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.

0 comments: