Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Break

this past weekend we got to go to Richmond for the weekend and visit family. It was nice to get out of Raleigh for a weekend, we haven't done that in a while. Sadly I had to bring a paper to write, but it was still fun. We stayed at Mom and Dad Jenkins' house and played their Wii. I forgot how much fun and addictive that is!! Justin and Stefanie came over and we played bowling. Ross is convinced that the Wii knows when a kid is playing because it didn't matter how Justin moved to throw the ball he usually got a strike! Needless to say we all got beat by Justin and Mom Jenkins (who has prefected throwing strike on the Wii)!! Now Ross and I both want a Wii...but then again I don't know how much work would be done around here. It was so nice just to hang out and relax, well for Ross to relax. We also got to visit with Mom and Dad Singlemann. They made us breakfast Sunday morning. The fuuny thing is. I sent my phone to go off at 8am so we could get there at 9am. Well when the phone turned the time back an hour, it also turned all my alarms back at hour. So Ross and I were up and going at 7am and at my parents house at 8am. It was nice though to spend the extra time with them. Breakfast was delicious!! That afternoon Ross and I got to go to Famous Dave's....the GOOD BBQ!!!! We haven't had that in a long time, so we were in heaven. Now only to get NC to realize what good BBQ is. :-D We very much enjoyed being home, even if it was short...it'll be great when we go up to PA for Thanksgiving!!! Not to mention we are bringing the Jeep again.

0 comments: