Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was Tagged...

Well I was tagged and I tag, Allie, Rachel, and Melissa

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30

2. Diamonds or pearls?
I love the diamond I have and don't need anything more.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I have no clue, Ross and I haven't been in forever even though we have 2 free tickets. Waiting for just the right movie I guess.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Unit, CSI, NCIS, Number, CSI: Miami (that one's on the edge though!)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal and Milk because you can't have any meal with out a tall glass of Milk!!!

6. What is your middle name?
Erin

7. What food do you dislike?
Brussel Sprouts and Mushy veggies

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
Whatever is on KLOVE

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Accord, CR-V, and a Jeep (Depends on the day and what Ross wants to drive.)

10. Favorite Sandwich?
Macado's Dietrick's Delight

11. What characteristic do you despise?
insincerity (I have to go with Steph on this one)

12. Favorite item of clothing?
VT Shirts!!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
The beach...OBX...or a beach where no one else is there

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Whatever is inexpensive, fits, and lasts

15. Where would you retire to?
Who knows...Ross and I have talked about the Mountains or the beach

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
23 - first birthday married!

17. Favorite sport to watch?
Beamer Ball (GO HOKIES!)

18. When is your birthday?
Feb 18

19. Are you a morning person or night?
night...ask Ross

20. What is your shoe size?
small, 6.5

21. Pets?
2 cats, Ollie & Ozzy....we would love a dog at some point, not now though!

22. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us???
God's changed my heart on what roles women have in the family and I want to be a stay at home mom when we decide to adopt.

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
a computer geek (instead I just married one)

24. How are you today?
a bit stressed about school, other than that peachy!

25. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate and Skittles

26. What is your favorite flower?
Sunflowers and Orange roses with red tips (Ross always gets them for me I don't know what they are called)

27. What is a day on your calendar you are looking forward to?
Right this instant Sunday because I get to spend time with Ross, long term Graduation day in 2011

28. What is your full name?
Kacie Erin Jenkins

29. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, the humm of a computer and click of me typing. Which reminds me it's too quiet.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Chewy bar, peanut butter and chocolate chip to be exact.

31. Do you wish on stars?
nope

32. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Burnt Orange or Chicago Maroon

33. How is the weather right now?
perfect.. but wish it would be more like October weather.

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Ross at like 9:45ish

35. Favorite soft drink?
I don't like soda, but milk I can drink that all day long!

36. Favorite Restaurant?
Macado's & Jimmy Johns

37. Real Hair Color?
brown (same color it is now, I've never died my hair)

38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
don't know, Barbies maybe

39. Summer or winter?
Fall & Spring

40. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses from Ross, Hugs from others.

41. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate unless it's a milk shake then vanilla

42. Coffee or tea?
Neither, Milk

43. When was the last time you cried?
Sometime in Aug

44. What is under your bed?
Dust bunnies.

45. What did you do last night?
Sent out invites for a party and talked to Ross when he got home, and grocery shopped.

46. What are you afraid of?
hurricanes, tornado

47. Salty or sweet?
sweet

48. How many keys on your key ring?
4 + a remote and lots of shoppers cards.

49. How many years at your current job?
6 months as a nanny, 1.5 years as a Twisted Fork server (on a off with school of course)

50. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday and Monday (the days I see Ross the most)

51. How many places have you lived in?
3 - Richmond (2 places there so 4 I guess), Blacksburg (for college), and Wake Forest

52. Do you make friends easy?
Sure...I think.

0 comments: