Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kitten Names...

Life here at our house just got a little crazier. We flea treated, washed, litter box trained, and brought in all three kittens. It make for a crazy and very entertaining time in our house. I actually have two of them on my lap playing now. We are keeping two of them, the all black one who's taken a liking to Ross. And the gray and white one who's taken a liking to me. We don't have names though! What do you think we should name them??

It's fun for me to have someone to come home to and keep me company while I read and what for Ross to come home. And they are VERY entertaining...running around playing, scaring, and all around being cute. Ross and I are excited to watch them grow up and play. Last night I think we sat on the couch for an hour or two watching them play with each other. I have to say it's much better then any TV entertainment!!! Here are pictures of the two we are keeping. We think we have the third one adopted out to one of Ross' co-workers.

Outside before we brought them in.

Practicing bush climbing.

A very cute one for a few weeks ago.

Not sure about the bike.

Ross has also started kitty boot camp, yes I help too. It started yesterday when they were climbing on the furniture. He's armed with a spray bottle of water and following them around. Every time they try to climb the furniture with their claws they get sprayed. And they HATE it!!! When they get sprayed we don't see them for a while because they hide under the couch. We decided we we would let them on the furniture when they didn't need their claws to climb it.

Nothing new has really happened with the house, we are in the process of spackling the front (pink) bedroom, but since school started house work slowed down. We are School is goin well for Kacie. I have been blessed to be able to get my reading done each week so far, and enjoy the reading!! We are excited about goin home this weekend to see everyone and then going to a HOKIE football game next weekend. We haven't been to a football game since I graduated in 2006 and I've missed that experience greatly. God blessed us with free tickets through a friend at seminary. We are both so thankful that we can go. Ross is excited because we'll be in the West Stands which means we'll be sitting the whole time instead of standing in the student section. I guess we'll see if we get the true HOKIE football experience over there. Either way we'll be at a game screaming with all the other fans and seeing the HOKIES kick some butt!! It'll be the second time we've gone since April 16, 07 and I really can't wait to go back. Hopefully this time it won't be so emotional, guess we'll see. Here are some pictures of the campus and memorial.

The back of the scoreboard of Lane Stadium.

Burruss Hall

The stadium in the background, and the VT bush in the front, one of 2 VT bushes.

Burruss Hall and the memorial of the 32 we lost.

Where I lived for 3 and half years of my life. 2nd floor of West Ambler Johnston.

The awesome road we get to take there!!!! If you get car sick or don't like to drive crazy not a good idea to be in the car with Ross on this road. But we have a blast!!

0 comments: